Nerdify Reviews 7 Influential Ideas For The Last Summer Month
When you are thinking about how to spend your last summer’s month, it is only natural to seek something interesting and meaningful that will make it a summer to remember. Unfortunately, pandemic times and social restrictions have made it extremely hard to party and have fun the way we used to do, yet there are still many things that can help make summer’s last month shine. According to our Nerdify reviews team, these seven recommendations always work:
1. Summer Camp Volunteering. One of the most inspiring things you can do is join summer camp volunteering. Regardless of your skills and beliefs, being an influence for the youngsters is a great way to boost your self-esteem and have something good you can add to your professional CV. Since some Covid-19 restrictions may be still in effect, there are many online camps where you can assist with various online activities for 3-4 hours a day. It’s also a great way to learn something new and share what you know with the children.
2. Start Learning a Foreign Language. When you run out of ideas and things you could do, Nerdify reviews experts recommend starting with a foreign language. It will help you in more ways than you can imagine not only when you travel abroad or listen to some foreign TV show. Learning a foreign language today is not the same as it was even a few decades ago because you have free apps like HelloTalk that make it possible to talk to people from over 130 countries free of charge. The purpose is to teach each other the way you can by hearing (seeing) the natives.
3. Start a Blog About Something Unusual. It is always possible to make your summer stand out by starting a blog about something that makes you feel inspired. It can be something unusual like UFO research or usual things like fashion trends of the world or a cooking channel. If you are good with music, why not offer free or paid learning courses? The ideas are virtually endless and it only takes some confidence and time to start by providing original content.
4. Start Writing a Book. Our Nerdify reviews experts often cherish this idea as they read various books online. It is safe to say that most people wished they could add something or write things differently. The last month of summer can be an amazing opportunity to start writing a story. It does not have to be lengthy or set certain rules. Just give it a try and see how it goes. You never know what it may end up with as your story becomes popular by inspiring people all over the world!
5. Join Online Course to Prepare For College. Another option to consider is to join one of the free online courses at Coursera or Udemy based on your interests. It will help you to get ready for college and bring your brain back into learning mode. Since these courses are free and flexible, it will not feel like a chore. You can also consider joining online courses that deal with something that you always wanted to learn just to get the basic idea. Follow your heart and let your summer become inspiring as you learn!
6. Engage in Environmental Initiatives Abroad. Speaking of volunteering, you can also consider various environmental projects all over the world. The majority of volunteering operations went online since people are forced to work remotely. It can be your chance to join as you do not have to spend anything on tickets or housing. If you are willing to learn and do something that matters, consider checking the American Red Cross or International Volunteer HQ for some ideas.
7. Seek Interesting Internship Opportunities. If you are already at this stage with your college life, Nerdify reviews experts recommend doing your best to contact various companies as you seek internship options. The chances are high that the last month of summer is when many companies seek those individuals who are ready to contribute or participate in various preparatory projects. It is a good way to spend some time researching before the academic year starts and people get back to their usual activities, thus increasing the competition!
We sincerely hope that you will enjoy these ideas for your last summer’s month. The key is to do something that inspires you! Challenge yourself no matter what since it motivates your mind to work and prepares you for the times to come. Do not forget to have fun regardless of what you do and share your skills and knowledge with others. Just make the first step as you brainstorm various summer ideas and your heart will tell you where and how to continue. May the force be with you!