The Honor Code Report abuse
The Honor Code is a policy promoting Nerdify Platform usage integrity. It articulates our expectations of students, businesses, universities, and freelancers in establishing and maintaining the highest standards in academic and corporate work.
Nerdify Honor Code
1. Nerdify Platform does not condone and will not be involved in facilitating academic dishonesty, such as knowingly assisting students to cheat, commit fraud, or obtain grades or degrees they have not earned.
- Cheating: Requesting or providing unauthorized outside help on an academic assignment;
- Impersonation: Assuming a student’s identity for any purpose;
- Plagiarism: Using the work of another person without proper attribution.
Freelancers shall not take tests nor complete any graded assignments for students. Freelancers may not knowingly help a student cheat, plagiarize, or engage in any action that violates the academic policy of the class or the school. Any evidence that a freelancer has knowingly facilitated cheating will be cause for his or her immediate removal as a freelancer from the platform.
2. Nerdify Platform does not condone and will not be involved in facilitating any corporate dishonesty or corporate policies violation, such as knowingly assisting users to commit fraud or contribute to any kind of illegal activity.
Any evidence that a freelancer has knowingly facilitated any kind of illegal activity will be cause for his or her immediate removal as a freelancer from the platform.close
Nerdify team understands the pressures and time constraints studying creates. However, the risk students take by violating their school's policies of academic integrity is not worth the reward. Copying solutions or requesting final answers promotes completion without comprehension, which is not supported at Nerdify Platform.
- Students are not allowed to use the Nerdify Platform for any kind of illegal activity or violations of any college policies.
- Students are not allowed to use any educational materials received from Freelancers as their own.
At Nerdify we give you an opportunity to get professional help with your tasks from experts in their fields. However, you should remember that violating any corporate policy is prohibited at Nerdify Platform.
- Business representatives are not allowed to use the Nerdify Platform for any kind of illegal activity.
- Business representatives are not allowed to use freelancers to contribute to any kind of fraud activity.
At Nerdify Platform, we give you great opportunity and place trust in you representing yourself as a professional to students, businesses, and universities using our platform. As a freelancer operating on Nerdify Platform you're required to uphold the following guidelines:
- Freelancers are not allowed to create or contribute to circumstances that would violate any college or corporate policies.
- Freelancers are not allowed to help create the aforementioned circumstances.
- Freelancers are not allowed to help students or business representatives to cheat or commit fraud.
Contact Information Sharing
Any users of Nerdify Platform are not allowed to ask other users to share their personal contacts. You should utilize the Nerdify Platform to communicate with other Users.close
List Of Prohibited Task Requests
Any User of the platform or Mobile Application that infringes the restrictions specified in our Honor Code will be banned and her/his account will be deactivated permanently with no option for recovery. Here is the list of requests that violate rules of our platform (please be aware that the list is not exhaustive and should be used as a guide):
- Making fake financial reports;
- Creating CVs with fake job experience;
- Completing college/school homework tasks;
- Impersonating a student’s identity for any purpose;
- Preparing educational materials to present them by student as his own work;
- Getting answers for tests, exams, labs when instructed by professor or institution not to use outside help;
- Forging documents of any type;
- Ghostwriting of dissertations, theses and term papers;
- Fabricating data, information, or citations;
- and other tasks that violate any of college or corporate policies.
Honor Code Abuse
If you become aware of any case of Nerdify Platform Honor Code abusing, please, immediately contact us to report the abuse.close